Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship (January 2024)
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce a Living Support Bursary for January 2024, in partnership with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
To be eligible for the bursary, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in January 2024
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold 'International' Fee Status
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year.
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £300 after you have started your course.
To be eligible, you must already have been awarded one of the University of Dundee Scholarships listed in the eligibility section. If you have not received one of these scholarships, then you are not eligible for the Al-Maktoum Living Support bursary.
There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enrol at Dundee to confirm your award.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your Application ID number, or if you have not yet applied, please ensure you provide enough information to allow us to answer your enquiry.
To contact Al-Maktoum College, please email email@example.com