Al-Maktoum College Hamdan Bin Rashid scholarship (September 2022)
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce a new living support award for 2022/23, in conjunction with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- International Business and Islamic Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in either September 2022 or January 2023
- Have been awarded the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee is providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
If you have already received the Al-Maktoum Living Support Bursary, you are not eligible to be considered for the Hamdan Bin Rashid award.
There are 6 awards available
- 3 for September 2022 starts
- 3 for January 2023 starts
The award is worth £7,500 and is paid monthly after you enrol on your course.
The award is paid directly into your UK bank account and is not discounted from your tuition fee balance.
How to apply
There is no separate application form for this scholarship as the University will review all offer holders who have received the Global Excellence scholarship.
We may invite you to submit a personal statement to support our decision.
- For applicants starting their course in September 2022 - to be considered for the award, you must have an Unconditional offer before 31 July 2022
- For applicants starting their course in January 2023 - to be considered for the award, you must have an Unconditional offer before 30 November 2022
If the answer to your query is not included in our key facts document, please email email@example.com. We will need your Application ID number, or if you have not yet applied, please ensure you provide enough information to allow us to answer your enquiry.
To contact Al-Maktoum College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.