Afghan, Palestinian, and Syrian Support Fund scholarship
The University of Dundee is delighted to announce that applicants from Syria / Afghanistan / Occupied Palestinian Territory will have tuition fees set at the same level as those of Scottish students for their intended course.
To be considered for an award, you must:
- Have submitted an application to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023, and received an Offer for a full-time, on campus Course. Please see our Terms and Conditions for exclusions.
- Please note, only those in receipt of an Unconditional Offer and have firmly accepted their offer, will be eligible for consideration.
- Hold International Fee Status as determined by the University of Dundee, which is communicated in your Offer letter.
- Be currently residing in Syria, Afghanistan or Palestine.
The University has a set number of awards to make according to the funding allocated. Each month we will assess the number of applicants eligible for this award and where the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of available places, we will employ academic selection to award to a specific number of recipients.
The below courses are not eligible for this support fund:
- Endodontics MDSc
- Human Clinical Embryology MSc
- Prosthodontics MDSc
- are an Afghan, Palestinian or Syrian national, ordinarily resident in these countries (passport/residency documentation will be required)
- your fee will be the equivalent of the fee charged to Scottish students
- your Fee Status Assessment will remain as International, as you may still have to follow visa and other associated processes as an International applicant
The Support Fund is not awarded in the same way as the majority of our scholarships. Rather than being a tuition fee deduction, this scheme re-sets the level of fees you will be eligible to pay. If you are successful in being selected under this fund, you would be issued with an updated offer letter to clarify the fees you would be eligible for.
Terms and conditions
How to Apply
Unfortunately we can make no further awards of this Support Fund as the funding allocated to this initiative has now been used.
Contact our scholarships team if you have any questions about our scholarships.