Vice Chancellor's South Asia Scholarship - 2022/23
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
£5,000 per year of study
Level of Study
Mode of Study
September 2022, January 2023
Up to 5 years
Country of domicile
International: Available for 8 countries. See all countries
Country Overseas: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
The University of Dundee is offering scholarships of £5,000 per year of study – up to a maximum value of £25,000 to applicants living in South Asia.
To be eligible for an award, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study:
- A full time, Undergraduate course excluding any courses in the School of Medicine or the School of Dentistry OR
- A full time, 180 credit postgraduate taught course over the course of 1 year. If you are studying a 2-year full time postgraduate taught course, you may be eligible for the award in both years.
- Be domiciled in a South Asian country (please see Key Facts document for full list of eligible countries).
- Have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee.
Where eligible, this scholarship can be combined with the following scholarships:
- Alumni or Alumni Family
- Discover Business at Dundee
Please read carefully the Vice Chancellor's Regional Scholarship Key Facts 2022-23 document for further information.
Do I have to apply?
No. There is not a separate application form for this scholarship. You must apply to study a course at the University of Dundee first and your eligibility will be assessed as part of your course application. We will notify you in writing if you have received a scholarship.
If the answer to your query is not included in our Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com. We will need your Application ID number, or if you have not yet applied, please ensure you provide enough information to allow us to answer your enquiry.