Central Timetabling is the centrally co-ordinated allocation of teaching times and availabiltiy of teaching spaces based on the University's known constraints of availability of staff, students, modules and rooms.
This page has information on the processes and procedures involved in centralised timetabling; on the University's learning & teaching spaces; and on the booking of these spaces.
Central Timetabling Processes
- Timetabling Data Input - find out more about the school's role in submitting timetabling data.
- Web Data Collector Instruction Guide - instructions on how to upload your data
- How to view current timetables - this may not represent a complete picture of the University's teaching since some of this teaching may either not be part of the central timetabling process, or may have been arranged for School-managed rooms of which we do not have a view.
- Room catalogues pages - read about what facilities are available in the teaching rooms.
- Book a room - check the availability of any of our centrally managed rooms, and make a booking request online.
Email email@example.com if you are have any Teaching enquiries or unable to access the Central Timetabling service.