The School of Life Sciences and Revealing Research are pleased to announce details of the Brian Cox Awards for Excellence in Public Engagement. These awards recognise the work of outstanding science communicators at the School of Life Sciences towards improving understanding of the research of the School and University to a wider audience.
It rewards those who have volunteered their own time to represent the College to public audiences. These awards are a measure of how strongly public outreach is supported at both University and School levels at the University of Dundee.
- 2016 - Dr Emma Sheils
- 2014 - The University of Dundee 2013 iGEM team
- 2013 - The University of Dundee 2012 iGEM team
- 2012 - Prof Carol MacKintosh (Senior Researcher). Open Doors Day team - Lead by Anne Seifert, Amy Gerc and Helen Woodroof. Prof Carol MacKintosh (Senior Researcher)
- 2011 - Prof. Nicola Stanley-Wall (Senior Researcher) and Dr. Laurie Gay (Early Career Researcher)
- 2010 - Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification team (Senior Researchers) and Dr. Paul Andrews (Early Career Researcher)
- 2009 - Dr. Emma Shanks