|The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018. All researchers should familiarise themselves with, and take account of, the new guidance (https://www.dundee.ac.uk/information-governance/dataprotection/) before submitting an application for ethics review and approval. Revised ethics forms and guidance materials will be made available during the summer.|
- Non Clinical Research Ethics Guidance for Researchers v2
- Checklist 1: Does the Project Require Ethical Approval?
- Checklist 2: Risk Assessment
- Form A: Low Risk Application Form
- Form B: Medium/High Risk Application Form
- Participant Information Sheet Guidance and Examples
- Consent Guidance and Example Consent Form