School Presidents: Academic Session 2015-16
The following provides a list of the School Presidents for academic session 2015-16 by School.
Find out details of the role of School Presidents. For further information please contact the DUSA Deputy President (email@example.com) who is currently Leia Farnan.
- Business: Kira Chan
- Centre for Anatomy & Human Identification: Holly Wilkinson
- Computing: Ron Schoeberg
- Continuing Education: To be elected in September
- Dentistry: Lauren McKirdy
- Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design: Alberto Negro
- Education, Social Work & Community Education: Greg Cunningham
- Engineering, Physics & Maths: Kirsty Glasgow
- Environment: Jackie Herra
- Humanities: Liam Graham
- Law: Andrew Agnew
- Life Sciences: Robert Daly
- Medicine (SRC Representative): Matthew Feeney
- Nursing & Midwifery:
- Politics abd IR President: Jalal Abukhater
- Psychology: Greta Steponaityté
Case studies of past School Presidents are available.
Resources for School Presidents and Class Representatives