We have a broad framework that supports student academic skills and academic professional development in the enhancement of learning and teaching. It is informed by the University vision and strategy, wider sectoral initiatives, and the needs of our current and future students.
The University also engages with the national Quality Enhancement Themes(QET) through a variety of means:
- the Scottish Higher Education Enhancement Committee (SHEEC)
- the QET steering committee
- the institutional team (known as the SHEEC group)
- participation in QET-related sectoral projects and initiatives
- contributions to, and attendance at, the QET international conference