Request a new supplier
- Individuals are encouraged to purchase goods and services from the suppliers already on the OneUniversity system. Please see attached List of Active Suppliers which is updated weekly for reference.
- Is requirement a one-off, and under £5,000 in value? If so, please exit this process/request and use a University Purchasing Card
- New Supplier Requests will be considered in accordance with the Procurement Policy (PROC-PO-000) and associated procedures.
- The member of staff submitting the New Supplier Request form will be notified of the outcome of the request and advised on the process which should be used to place the order.
- Prior to submitting your request please check the amended New Supplier Request Process (PROC-PR-006)to ensure you are following the correct procedure.
From 6th April 2007 the Government introduced new tax laws resulting in increased obligations on public authorities who engage individuals to provide services that may otherwise have been provided directly by an employee.
For full guidance on the legislation and its impact on the University please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/off-payroll-working-in-the-public-sector-reform-of-intermediaries-legislation
Amend an existing supplier (supplier maintenance)
To amend details for an existing supplier please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Supplier name – as currently shown on OneUniversity
- Details of changes required – new company name, address, email, contact information, bank details, new ownership etc.
- Contact information – Supplier representative for verification purposes
- Supporting documentation – Formal communication (letter or email), bank details on letterhead etc.
One University Requisitioning Manual
Please refer to the OneUniversity Requisitioning Manual for guidance on raising your Purchase Order once the new Supplier has been approved. If you have any further queries regarding New Supplier Requests or Supplier Maintenance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact a member of the Procurement team if further assistance is required.