Procurement is part of the Finance Office, University of Dundee.
Existing suppliers are responsible for ensuring their Account details are kept up to date. Failure to notify changes can result in missed Purchase Orders and late payments.
To amend your details please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Supplier Name and Supplier Number – as shown on a recent Purchase Order
- Details of changes required – new company name, address, email, contact information, bank details, new ownership etc.
- Contact information – Supplier representative for verification purposes
- Mandatory Supporting documentation – Formal signed confirmation letter and signed bank details on letterhead.
If you are an existing supplier and require feedback from Procurement, please contact:
Level 3, Tower Building
Dundee, DD1 4HN
If you are a new supplier and would like more information please contact:
The University of Dundee embraces collaborative procurement within the Higher Education Section and Public Sector Sector across the UK.
- Buyer Profile - Public Contracts Scotland Information relating to the University, it's organisation details, past current and future tenders, and contract awards.
- Grounds for Mandatory Exclusion in an EU Tendering Procedure
- Supplier's Charter Joint statement between the Public Sector and Businesses to facilitate access to public sector procurement opportunities.