Teaching and assessment
for Nursing BSc
The course is mainly delivered online and a range methods are used, including:
- access to individual reading lists
- discussion boards
- web conferences
- web based activities and quizzes
- classroom based teaching and tutorials (only for the partial face-to-face locally delivered modules)
You will normally take four modules, one of which must include the core module (Introduction to Research Based Practice). This module is invaluable for nurses to apply evidence-based practice to their professional context.
Our assessment methods include:
- online discussion activities and debates
- development of presentations
These modules are an essential part of your course.
You need to choose one or more of these modules as part of your course.
Contact our Nursing enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 388534