for International Finance, Risk and Regulation MFin
This course will give you the skills and understanding to work in a variety of businesses such as banks, insurance companies, financial service companies and trading brokers. We have also seen our graduates apply for roles in the finance arms of industries and commercial firms outside of the finance sector.
Careers specialising in risk and regulation are widely available and graduates with an understanding and interest in this area have real opportunities to become successful.
Graduates from the MFin have moved into the following jobs:
- project trainee, investment firm
- investment trust advisor, financial services
- analyst, banking
- finance assistant, energy sector
- financial assistant, health sector
- project manager, assets and infrastructure
- financial trainee, financial services
Contact our applicant enquiry team