International Business, Banking and Finance MSc
Learn about the business and finance sector, as well as the movement of goods, business interactions, business relationships, processes, and behaviours
Dundee City Campus
You will learn about, and be able to critique various international business strategies. You will also be exposed to key areas such as global risk-analysis, global financial markets, and international trade.
This course will give you a good grounding in business strategy, finance, and investment in an international context. You will study the banking sector and wider financial areas.
You can also take part in a global internship or work on an independent project with an organisation.
Within the first two weeks of term, you will learn more about all of our business conversion degrees and their available pathways. You will then make your final module choices and establish which particular degree pathway is for you. This is designed to make life easy, ensuring you have the freedom to choose the degree that is right for you. When you graduate, your transcript will contain the name of the degree pathway you studied.
This is one of our MSc International Business degrees. You can also choose from:
- International Business MSc
- International Business, Accounting and Finance MSc
- International Business and Finance MSc
- International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business, Banking and Finance MSc
- International Business and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Business and Marketing MSc
- International Business, Marketing and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Strategy MSc
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Contact our applicant enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 383838