Book a 60 minute webinar with our recruitment team to find out why postgraduate study in Dundee might be right for you
Forensic Dentistry (part time) PGDip
Develop your forensic odontology skills through case studies
24 months max
Online / Dundee City Campus
Forensic dentistry deals with the examination, handling, and presentation of dental evidence for the legal system.
You will develop your knowledge, experience and skills in forensic dentistry, and in aspects of forensic medicine and law.
You will study:
- dental identification and profiling
- disaster victim identification
- age estimation from dental sources
- dental report writing
- limitations of bite mark identification
- aspects of forensic medicine which are most frequently the subject of expert testimony in the courts
- knowledge on dental care from ethical and legal perspectives
Questions? Need help?
Contact our applicant enquiry team