How to apply
for Family and Local History MLitt
- two references in support of your admission: one must be from your current employer detailing relevant experience and the other should be an academic reference. See downloadable forms below.
- copy of Academic Awards and Transcripts
- Language Certificate (if applicable)
All application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
All applications need to reach CAIS before midnight on the final day. Application forms will not be processed until all parts (including references) are submitted. If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1382 385543.
There are three possible outcomes to your application:
- We make you an unconditional offer of a place on the course.
- We make you a conditional offer of a place on the course, dependent upon your examination results and/or further work experience.
- We do not make you an offer of a place on the course.
Forms and guidance
Contact our Archive and Information Studies enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 385543