+44 (0)1382 381412
Old Medical School
Maureen Kyle is a lecturer in Home Economics and related STEM subjects. Maureen has taught on the MA (Educ.), PGDE (P), PGDE(S), Learn to Teach, and PGCE with SIR Programmes. AS a result of these experiences Maureen has developed an interest and understanding of the transition amongst these courses.
Before joining the education team at The University of Dundee Maureen was Principal Teacher Curriculum for Craft and Technology and taught Home Economics in several schools in Fife Council.
- MA (Education) Health and Wellbeing, Technologies
- Learn to Teach Health and Wellbeing, Technologies
- PGDE (Primary) Health and Wellbeing, Technologies
- PGDE (Secondary) Home Economics
- PGCE with Supported Induction Route - Home Economics