Dr Liz Rogers
Risk and Business Continuity Manager
Secretariat, Academic and Corporate Governance
+44 (0)1382 384422
Liz graduated from the University of Dundee on 2016 and worked at the University in various roles prior to joining the Governance team.
Liz is responsible for:
- The support of risk management activities;
- Matters relating to business continuity planning;
- Management of internal audit arrangements and tracking;
- Support of Audit and People & Organisational Development committees of Court, the Risk Management Oversight Group, the Local Joint Committee and the Graduates' Association;
- Support of staff/student appeals, grievances and hearings.
Liz is a member of the Higher Education Risk Management Network, a network for risk professionals in the UK Higher Education sector.