+44 (0)1382 384730
Andrew Munns is the Interim Director of the Dundee International Institute, a joint education institute in China called the Dundee International Institute of Central South University (DIICSU).
This multi-year, strategic collaboration with one of China’s leading universities will see the DIICSU deliver Honours Degree courses in Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with Transportation, and Computing Science.
Students will spend all four years studying in China, being taught by staff from both universities, with the first intake to be welcomed in September 2022.
Andy Munns is a Senior Lecturer in Project Management, having graduated with First Class Honours from Lanchester Polytechnic and an MSc in Project Management from Heriot Watt University. He has worked in the construction industry in the UK within both the public and private sectors, working as a professional advisor and on construction sites.
He is also currently the convenor of the University eLearning Sub-Committee. His research interests include student approaches to learning, student understanding of mathematics, human resources on projects, the leadership of projects, and the development of trust in the construction industry.
- MSc Project Management, Heriot Watt University
- BSc (Hons) Building, Lanchester Polytechnic
- Application and use of research in construction
- Leadership development in construction organisations
- Trust and mutual confidence in construction projects
- Leadership in project teams
- Ethical practice in construction
- Motivation and performance of students in engineering