University of Dundee is an organisational member of Vitae, the global leader in the professional development of researchers.
Vitae works with institutions striving for excellence in development and career support for research staff and students.
The has a wealth of resources and advice tailored specifically to you as a researcher, whether your ambition is to stay within or move outside academia. All our staff and students get full access to the Vitae website as part of our subscription.
Vitae is managed by CRAC, a not-for-profit organisation with 45 years’ experience in enhancing the skills and careers of researchers.
Register now using your institutional email address.
Here are some of Vitae’s most popular resources for researchers:
- Example CVs
- PDP ROC: Online course on professional development
- Career destinations: What do researchers do?
- Researcher booklets
- Career stories from over 130 researchers
- Vitae Researcher Development Framework (RDF)
- Leadership development for Principal Investigators