Venture Competition 2018 - now open for applications
Published On Tue 12 Dec 2017 by Yvonne Murray
£25,000 is on offer to support new business ideas among students, staff and recent graduates as the University of Dundee launches Venture 2018.
The Venture 2018 Competition is open for applications now, with seven specific categories for:
- Undergraduate Student Award, Early Stage Idea (£2,500 prize fund, sponsored by Business Gateway and the University of Dundee, Centre of Entrepreneurship)
- Business School Student Award, for any Business School student currently studying or who graduated within the last 2 years (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by University of Dundee School of Business)
- Undergraduate Student Award, final year students graduating Summer 2018 (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by University of Dundee, Centre of Entrepreneurship)
- Postgraduate Student Award (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by James Keiller Investments)
- Recent Graduate Award, for those who graduated within last 2 years (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by Elevator)
- Staff Award, Non-Research Related Idea (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by Elevator and the University of Dundee Organisational and Professional Development)
- Staff Award, Research Related Idea (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by Research and Innovation Services and University of Dundee School of Business)
Applications for Venture 2018 are open now and must be submitted before 5pm on Sunday 6th February 2018. Details of the competition and how to apply are available here http://uod.ac.uk/venture
The final 'live pitching' for Venture 2018 on Friday 23rd February which includes workshops, a business support exhibition and keynote speakers will once again form one of the highlights of the University’s Entrepreneurship Week and also Dundee Business Week within the city, which run in parallel from February 19th to 23rd 2018. We hope to see you there whether it is as a delegate or as a finalist pitching on stage!
Any enquiries please email: email@example.com