The Organisational and Professional Development unit supports both individuals and departments achieve their development goals through the provision of training opportunities and developmental support.
Our Professional Development workshop programme provides a broad range of training opportunities to benefit both the individual and teams through a series of tailored and progressive training workshops that can be selected and booked by the individual or recommended by managers.
Find out about our Professional Development provision.
The University of Dundee is dedicated to supporting the development of its research staff and postgraduate researchers through its investment in their on-going personal, professional and career development.
Find out about our Researcher Development provision.
or access our Research Development Programme.
Our Organisational Development activities include the development of cohort training programmes to support;
- Individuals in similar roles
- bringing training activities into teams for the benefit of groups of colleagues
- provision of coaching for specific individuals identified by their School/Directorate
- support of key strategies through facilitation and training
- the development of talent management/succession planning strategies within the University
Find out about our Organisational Development provision.