The Lamb Gallery is our largest exhibition space where most of our major shows are held. It has traditional wood panelling and an impressive view down to the main Tower Foyer.
The gallery is named after James Charles Lamb (1894-1962), a former student of University College Dundee and also a member of the UCD Council from 1947 to 1951, a period of great upheaval. In 1960 he gave a bequest which started the University's Fine Art Fund. When he died shortly after the Tower Building opened, it was decided to name the exhibition gallery that had been created on the first floor mezzanine in his honour.
To find out what's currently on show, check out our Exhibitions page.
For directions to the Lamb Gallery from anywhere in the worl, follow this link