Katy is a General Practitioner and currently runs the electives programme for final year medical students and works with other to run GP teaching for 1st-3rd year medical students.
Katy is currently involved in researching the feasibility and value of medical electives in an alternative African country for African medical students.
- Medical Electives
- GP Systems in Practice
- International Health BMSc project supervisor
- Global Health SSC
- Daniels K. Striving for reciprocity in electives. In: Arya AN, Evert J, editors. Global Health Experiential Education: From Theory to Practice. Routledge; 2017.
- Kumwenda B, Dowell J, Daniels K, Merrylees N. Medical electives in sub?Saharan Africa: a host perspective. Medical Education. 2015 Jun 1;49(6):623-33.
- Daniels K. Integration of Ethics Teaching in General Practice. Education for Primary Care 2012; 23:75
- Daniels K. and Haddow K. Otophyma: A case report. Journal of Laryngology and Otology 2008, 122:524-526.