To book a study desk please read the guidance then click on the link at the bottom of the page to book.
Following Scottish Government and University guidance, we are committed to ensuring that the Library is a safe space for everyone. Measures are in place to limit the risk to staff and students including clearly marked directional systems, socially distanced study spaces, building occupancy limits, and the provision of hand sanitiser and other cleaning products.
Please note that the use of face coverings is mandatory inside all Library buildings in Scotland. For the safety of everyone using the building, please also maintain 2m social distancing and wipe down your study space before and after use using the sanitising products provided.
Study spaces are limited due to the need to maintain social distancing, so we have implemented a booking system to ensure fair access and if you wish to browse our book stock, slots are also available for booking.
How does the booking system work?
· Simply select your location, zone and PC or Study Desk from the drop-down menu and click on show availability
· Select your study space and the date and time you require it
· A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address
· There are 2 types of study desk; with a University PC and without a PC
· All desks are numbered
· Bookings are for 60 minute periods
· Bookings are available for up to two weeks in advance
Use this link to make your booking:
Video guide to booking a study desk via our website