Our Click and Collect Service is available at our Main Library, Ninewells Library, DJCAD Library or Fife Campus Library.
Items located in our Remote Stores can be picked up from any site.
How to place a click and collect request
- search for the item via Library Search
- on the menu bar at the top of the screen click Sign in and use your University of Dundee username and password
- select the item you wish to reserve
- click on Request
- select the Pickup Location (the Reading Room options only apply to items which cannot be removed from the library)
- click on the Request button
- a message on screen will confirm that the request has been place
When the item is available for collection, you will receive an email.
To enter the library, please scan your University of Dundee ID Card. This is required for Test and Protect obligations.
Please remember to issue items to your library record using our self-service equipment, before leaving the library.
Please observe social distancing guidelines when collecting your request.
Face Coverings must be worn in all Library buildings.
Wipes are available to sanitise equipment before and after use.