Click & Collect service up & running
Published On Tue 19 Jan 2021
Our Click and Collect Service is available at our Main Library, Ninewells Library or Fife Campus Library.
Please note that only items held locally at Fife can be collected at this site - due to current COVID restrictions we are unable to transfer items from City and Ninewells Campus Libraries to our Fife Campus.
Items located in our Remote Stores and DJCAD Library can be picked up from the Main Library.
How to place a click and collect request
- search for the item via Library Search
- on the menu bar at the top of the screen click Sign in and use your University of Dundee username and password
- select the item you wish to reserve
- click on Request
- select the Pickup Location (the Reading Room options only apply to items which cannot be removed from the library)
- click on the Request button
- a message on screen will confirm that the request has been place
When you have received your email confirming the item is available,
- reserve a collection slot
- collection slots are available in 10 minutes increments from 9am to 1.50pm, Monday to Friday.
- if you have more than one request available, only 1 collection booking slot is required
- maximum booking of 1 slot per day
- As our Ninewells Library is accessible be swipe 24/7 for Medical, Nursing students and NHS Staff, there is no requirement to reserve a collection slot to pick up your item.
To enter the library, please scan your University of Dundee ID Card. This is required for Test and Protect obligations.
Please remember to issue items to your library record using our self-service equipment, before leaving the library.
Please observe social distancing guidelines when collecting your request.
Face Coverings must be worn in all Library buildings.
Wipes are available to sanitise equipment before and after use.
Please note that due to current COVID-19 safety procedures, there may be a delay in receiving your request, especially if they are out on loan.