Changes to the Inter-library loan service

Library - City campus

If you use the Library’s inter-library loan service to request journal articles, you will from 1 June need to register for a personal account with the British Library. This is because the software used to provide secure electronic delivery is changing from FileOpen to DRM Lite.

Further information is available online or from