You will have the opportunity to join societies in a range of different areas. You can meet people with the same interests and gain new skills.
- Dundee International Law Society - a student-led society that arranges seminars, debates, colloquia and presentations on international law problems and prospects.
- Dundee Student Law Review - is peer reviewed by academics ensuring that the publication is of the highest academic standards. The editorial team is composed of students from Law at varying stages of their legal careers.
- Mooting Society - mooting is a legal debate and our society gives you the experience of public speaking, general research and presentation skills.
- The Law Society - support in terms of careers, academia and social events
- Water Law Associates Society - a forum of academic discussion and debate about the importance of water issues, globally and locally.