With 18,000 students from 145 countries and 3,000 staff from 72 countries Dundee is a truly global institution.
We have links across the world with businesses, governments and world class institutions. We are passionate about transforming lives locally and globally through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge.
Our international strategy
Internationalisation is at the heart of what we do, our strategy sets out a clear direction over the next 5 years.
Bring the world to Dundee.
- Recruit quality international students;
- Provide an outstanding campus experience for international students and staff;
- Develop our students’ skills to enable them to thrive in a global environment
- Attract top-level international research to Dundee
- Draw outstanding teaching and research staff from around the world
Take Dundee to the world.
- Establish Dundee as a world centre for research, teaching and innovation;
- Expand our portfolio of distance and blended learning programmes.
- Deepen the connections between our research staff and the global research community
- Grow our international alumni and business networks.
International research impact
Innovative, multi-disciplinary research in;
- Art and Design
- Education and Social Work
- Life Sciences
- Nursing and Health Sciences
Dundee has a long tradition of collaboration and partnership working across our teaching and research activity. Our strategy is for us to continue to grow and develop high quality, sustainable partnerships. If you are interested in exploring teaching collaboration opportunities please contact EPDU.