The International Collaborations Toolkit supports clear decision-making, in establishing and maintaining international collaborative agreements and activity.
To ensure that all new collaborations are appropriately strategic and high-quality, all staff must refer to and use the appropriate guidance and forms prior to any binding discussion or negotiations with an external partner. Schools should also make contact with the EPDU at an early stage for professional support in the assessment, business planning, and contract negotiation of any agreement.
Collaboration included are:
- Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs)
- Articulation arrangements
- Joint, double/multiple or dual degrees
- Programmes taught overseas (including blended learning and flying faculty models)
- Joint research degree programmes
- Professional development (CPD)
- Service level agreements
Forms and Templates
Activity not covered in the Toolkit
- Individual academic or research links
- Student Exchange agreements
- Other international activity not bound by a formal agreement
Contact EPDU for guidance on the documentation or processes firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the School International Administrative Lead.
- Quality Framework Policies
- Summary International Collaborations Register (University of Dundee Staff only)