RIS resources for researchers
- PRF - Project Registration Form
- MTA - Material Transfer Agreement
- IDF - Invention Disclosure Form
- Funding for Research - Visit RESEARCHconnect, and find details of our Global Challenges £5k pump-prime internal competition; deadline 8th May
- Work with industry - KTPs, consultancy and collaboration opportunities, including live industry requests
RIS at events
RIS at international IP and licensing events
Our IP Manager Richard Gregson is attending the Licensing Executives Society International Annual Conference in Paris. He's taking a look at the changing world of innovation and intellectual property - the IP revolution! Find out more about #LESI2017 by visiting the LESI website.
We're also joining Praxis Unico at their Practical Licensing event. Rachel Simpson, Technology Transfer Manager, is meeting with other tech transfer professionals from across the UK.
RIS and the Global Challenges Research Fund
We hosted a workshop on the Government's £1.5bn Global Challenges Researh Fund on 21st March 2017, bringing together researchers from across the University to make new networks and discuss ways of working together to address global challenges in low and middle income countries.
- Jillian Balfour, Research Development Officer in RIS, and Margaret Teven, Head of Research Impact and Culture, will be at the ARMA Understanding GCRF event on 25th April 2017 to explore the key challenges being faced with the onset of the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) agenda.
- Find out more about how RIS can help you with our £40k GCRF pump-prime fund.
RIS at BioDundee 2017
Next month, we're participating in the annual BioDundee conference - see you there?
- 17th BioDundee International Conference: One Health - the Solution? - 23rd & 24th May 2017, Dundee
The University of Dundee visits CERN
At the end of March, Diane and Orla from RIS joined a delegation from the University on a visit to CERN. This was a great opportunity to see the impact of developments from Prof Amin Abdolvand's research group on the future of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN.
- Read more about the Laser Engineered Structured Surfaces (LESS) work here
- Follow @UoDRIS on twitter for the latest on #DundeeatCERN
RIS at the European Robotics Forum 2017
In March, we supported University Technology at the European Robotics Forum (#ERF2017). Many of our researchers focus on human-computer interaction, colour perception, design for disability, internet of things, and more.