Alice is a lecturer in German.
- M.A. German & French, University of Glasgow.
- PGCE (Secondary), St. Andrew’s College of Education, Bearsden,Glasgow.
- Fremdsprachenassistentin (Foreign Language Teaching Assistant) in Bundesgymnasium/Bundesrealgymnasium, Bludenz, Vorarlberg, Austria.
- Lexicographer on Roget’s Historical Thesaurus, Department of English Language,University of Glasgow.
- Teacher of German & French, Perth High School.
- Teacher of German & French, Strathallan School.
- Teacher of SFL & ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages), Perth Grammar and Perth High Schools.
Research & Scholarship
Alice has a particular interest in Austria, its language, people and culture.