We provide a range of Generic Skills classes which are open to all our postgraduate students.
Most taught postgraduate students, must attend a minimum of two of these classes, though all postgraduate students can attend as many as are appropriate to their needs.
This year's classes cover:
- Introduction to the library & eresources
- Archive Skills: Locating and Understanding Archival Sources
- Literature Reviews and Referencing
- Oral Presentation Skills/Presenting your research
- Scholarly writing skills for postgraduate students: Dissertation/Dissertation Plan
- Introduction to postgraduate research/Managing your Research
Full details are provided each year in the Postgraduate Handbook.