Theatre Design - DJ52033
- 20 Credits
- Semester 2
- English - School of Humanities
- Coursework 100%
- A Theatre Studies module This modules is not available on a stand alone basis Not Running in Session 2015-16
This module allows for the conceptual interpretation of a play/performance as a piece of set design that will serve as a part of the Theatre Studies MLitt.
Topics covered include:
- Technical Understanding of the Theatre Performance (Understanding the stage; Lighting; Sound; Sound for Performance).
- Basic Technical Skills (Workshop Construction; Scale Model Making; Technical and Perspective Drawing).
- Concept Development (Developing a Concept/ Creative Interpretation; Developing a Set Design).
Mrs Jeanette Paul
Coursework makes up 100% of the assessment