Skip to main content

"By creating we think, by living we learn" Patrick Geddes

Main University menu

Job Vacancies

Templates Top-Level Menu



Settlement is also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain, and means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions. 

A non-EEA national may apply for Settlement (indefinite leave to remain) within the UK when he/ she has been continuously employed in the UK for a certain length of time.


Please follow this link to the UK Visas & Immigration website to find out if you can apply for settlement in the UK.