Get apps from AppsAnywhere
Updated on 18 September 2020
Just like you use Netflix to stream your favourite shows, you use AppsAnywhere to stream the software you need. If you're launching an app at the start of term, it could take a few minutes. Don't worry, this isn't permanent - the more you use the apps, the quicker they'll load
1. Open AppsAnywhere
- If you’re on a campus PC, this might open automatically when you log in.
- If you exit it and need it later, you’ll find a shortcut on the desktop and an item in the Start Menu.
2. Search for or find the software you want to use
- Whether it’s SPSS or AutoCAD, you can either search at top right or scroll – your choice.
- Once you find the software you need, you can click it and view a quick description before launching it.
3. Click Launch (this might appear as Download or Visit Website)
Use the same apps everyday?
You can star the apps that you use most often so that it appears in your favourites.