Stay at home, save lives | Coronavirus updates and guidance
Extract grades from Grade Centre in My Dundee
You may need to extract the grades from the Grade Centre for entering to eVision. You will need to enter the data manually as we are not yet able to upload data to SITS.
On this page
To get a .csv file of your grades from My Dundee:
- Access the Grade Centre from the Course Management section of the left hand menu.
- Select the Full Grade Centre.
From here, you’ll see the grade centre, with all columns.
- Select Work Offline
- Select download and either download all the data, or select particular columns.
- Change the delimiter type to comma (it will still open in Excel if you forget, but it gives you an error message when you initially open it)
- Click submit and you will get the link to the downloadable file.
Further resources on grading
Blackboard has a comprehensive set of resources on grading. These include information such as how to upload work that was marked offline, the use of smart views and other tasks.
The reference to rubrics on this page refers to Blackboard's (i.e. My Dundee) rubrics, not those used with Turnitin.
Centre for Technology and Innovation in Learninghelp4u@dundee.ac.uk