As the Policy Officer (Corporate Governance), Christine is part of the Governance Team. Christine reports to the Director of Academic & Corporate Governance and is responsible for:
- The support of the University Court as the Clerk to Court
- Support of the Finance & Policy, Governance & Nominations, and Audit Committees of Court, the Pension Sub-Group and the Graduates’ Council.
- Management of Internal Audit arrangements and tracking
- Corporate Policy Development support
- Support of matters relating to Risk Management
Christine is a graduate of the University of Dundee, having a BA(Hons) in Biochemistry and Pharmacology and PhD in Protein Crystallography from the University.
Following a period of post-doctoral research at the University of St Andrews, Christine returned to the University of Dundee to create and lead the University’s researcher training unit 'Generic Skills Dundee' in response to the Robert’s agenda, and she subsequently led the University’s Organisational and Professional Development Unit.
In early 2011 Christine made the transition to Academic & Corporate Governance as the Policy Officer (Corporate Governance).