The remit of the eLearning Sub-Committee is to:
- advise the University on the pedagogical and functional aspects of the effective delivery of e-learning and distance learning;
- consider the financial, legal, technical and security aspects of the delivery of e-learning and distance learning; and
- contribute to the monitoring of future developments in e-learning and distance learning and to consider their impact on the University.
Agendas and Papers
Note the Forum's related LLC website hosted by Educational Development, Library and Learning Centre for examples of good practice and case studies and its new 'Dundee e-Learning' blog.
- Convener: Mr Andy Munns
- One representative from each School
- Mrs N Lafferty, CTIL
- Dr L Anderson, Library & Learning Centre
- Ms J Christie, UoD IT
- Dr J Blicharski, Student Services
- Two representatives, Students' Association
The Committee reports to the Learning & Teaching Committee