The Senate's primary responsibilities are to regulate and superintend the academic work of the University.
This includes admissions, through all its teaching activities to graduation. A statement of its full powers may be found in Statute 10.
- University Committee on Academic Misconduct
- Culture & Arts
- Employability & Enterprise
- Honorary Degrees
- Learning and Teaching
- Postgraduate Appeals
- Quality & Academic Standards
- Research & Knowledge Exchange
- Senate Business
- Student Recruitment & Admissions
- Termination of Studies (Appeals)
- Undergraduate Appeals