Updated November 2020
- To advise Court on any matter pertaining to the University's framework for corporate governance, its operation and the University's and Court's compliance with that framework.
- To oversee the University's compliance with external governance requirements.
- To make recommendations to Court on the appointment of Court members who are not elected, nor ex officio in terms of the Statutes.
- To recommend to Court the membership of Court committees and the appointment of members to other bodies, as appropriate, for instance as an employer-nominated Trustee of the pension scheme.
Governance & Nominations Committee 2022/23
(as of 1 August 2022)
- Convener: Amanda Millar
- Iain Gillespie
- Tricia Bey
- Jane Marshall
- Anna Notaro
- Adam Robertson
- Sharon Sweeney
Officers normally in attendance
- University Secretary
- Vice-Principal (Learning & Teaching)
- Director of Academic & Corporate Governance
- Policy Officer (Corporate Governance) (Secretary)