This page provides support to students who wish to appeal against University decisions.
It also provides guidance to staff dealing with appeals. An overview of the main Appeals, Complaints and Discipline Procedures is provided in the Overview of Main Procedures.
- Undergraduate Appeals Procedure
- Advice Notice for Appeals
- Undergraduate Appeals Process - aide memoire
Termination of Studies
- Checklist and advice note for undergraduate students
- Procedure for staff dealing with Termination of Studies
- Guide for staff advising undergraduate students on appeals against termination of studies
Appeals to the University Court
The Court has the power in terms of Appeals to Court - Statute 9.6.b to review any decision of Senatus on a representation made by a member of Court, a member of the Senatus or other person having an interest in the decision.