urban space + infrastructure
- Richard Coyne, Professor of Architectural Computing, University of Edinburgh; author of Cornucopia Limited: Design and Dissent on the Internet & Technoromanticism: Digital Narrative, Holism, & the Romance of the Real +
- David Grahame Shane, Professor of Architecture and Urbanism, Columbia University; author of Recombinant Urbanism: conceptual modelling in architecture urban design and city theory +
- Leon van Schaik, Professor of Architecture (Innovation Chair), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, author of Mastering Architecture and Design City Melbourne +
- Jane Jacobs, Professor of Cultural Geography, University of Edinburgh; author of The Edge of Empire & co-editor of Cities of Difference.
- Ray Lucas & Richard Coyne, 'Chion's Acousmêtre in Transit Spaces'.
- David Grahame Shane, 'Heterotopias of Illusion; From Beaubourg to Bilbao and Beyond''.
- David Grahame Shane 'Network Infrastructures and Heterotopias of Illusion'
- David Grahame Shane 'Story Board Munich'
- Leon van Schaik, Tom Kovac, Sean Kelly, Alvin Low, 'Visualising the VIRTUAL CONCOURSE'
- Leon van Schaik 'Visualising the VIRTUAL CONCOURSE'
Transcripts of sessions
- 3 November 06 TAPE 1
- 3 November 06 TAPE 2
- 3 November 06 TAPE 3
- 3 November 06 TAPE 4
- 3 November 06 TAPE 5
an AHRC funded workshop of the Geddes Institute for Urban Research, University of Dundee