The Payroll office are responsible for all salary enquiries.
- Clinical (Post 2009)
- Consultant (New)
- Clinical, Consultant and Transitional pay information (PDF)
- Single Pay Spine for Academic and HE Support Staff (HERA)
- Single Pay Spine for Academic and HE Support Staff (HERA) - printable pdf file
- Access your Payslip or P60 using Employee Self Service
- Understanding your online payslip
- Payslip Deductions
- Pay and Allowances
- Contracts with individuals for services
- Give As You Earn
- Discovery Credit Union (see Human Resources)
- Relocation Expenses
- Salary Calculator (University of Leeds)
HMRC Online Services - Personal Tax Account
You can now log-on and set yourself up for a Personal Tax Account using gov.uk/personal-tax-account.
This facility allows you to check:
- Income Tax and Tax Code
- Fill in and send your Personal Tax Return
- Claim a tax refund
- Check and manage your tax credits
- Check your state pension
- Track tax forms that you have submitted online
- Check or update your Marriage Allowance
- Advise HMRC about a change of address
More services will be added in the near future.
Please contact HMRC if you are having any technical difficulties using this service.