The Cash office deals with day-to-day input of receipts to the accounting system (CODA) and banking transactions with the University's bank (Royal Bank of Scotland).
Input to direct debit management systems, bank account and payment details for students are carried out in this section.
The Sales Ledger section processes all student invoices and credit notes created through direct links to Registry and Residences Office record systems.
If a payment is expected by bank transfer, rather than cheque or cash, it is important to inform the Cash Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the necessary back-up documentation at the earliest opportunity.
Instructions for completing forms
You must use BLOCK CAPITALS when completing any of the forms below. These forms have been designed to be processed electronically via an interface into CODA.
You must not change the format of this form in any way as this may cause problems when the data is being processed through the interface.
It should be noted that a maximum of 36 characters (including spaces) can be used when filling in the Description and an error message will appear if you exceed this number. If you receive an error stating you have exceeded 36 characters, you will have to count the amount of characters you have in the Description and remove any extra digits.
It should also be noted that there is a maximum of 32 characters (including spaces) can be used when filling in the Dept, BGT Pay-in No. and Completed by columns on the Bank Giro Credit forms and an error message will appear if you exceed this number. If you receive an error stating you have exceeded 32 characters, you will have to count the amount of characters you have in the Description and remove any extra digits.
Please be aware that some cells are password protected for Finance Office use only.
Bank Giro Credit
- Bank Giro Credit Pay In Form (staff only)
- Incoming Payment/International Transfers Form
- Instructions - Incoming Payment/International Transfers Form
Bank of Ireland Credit Card Transaction
Daily Departmental Pay In - for Bank of Ireland Credit Card Transaction
Please note that these forms can only be accessed by University Staff.
- Archives (ARMMS) - 771043910
- Art Material Store - 771022755
- Bonar Hall - 771022773
- Botanic Gardens - 771022768
- CALS - 771022771
- Centre for Learning and Teaching - 771022753
- Centre for Medical Education - 771022750
- Civil Engineering - 771041707
- CTU (Civil Engineering) - 771022767
- Cuschieri Skills - 771025763
- DJCAD - 2100478582
- DJCAD (Shop)- 2100501899
- DoJ Library - 771022774
- External Relations - 2100477390
- ISE - 771038780
- ISE - 771022769
- Law Library - 771022778
- Main Library - 771041915
- Main Library Kiosk - 3102103271915
- Ninewells Library - 771022775
- Nursing & Midwifery - 771032179-01
- Printing Unit - BSI Building - 771022776
- Registry - 2100160103
- Residences - 771022772
- SNM Fife Library - 771022779-03
- Sports Union - 2100508400
- UoDGRAD Online Credit Card - 82698863