CODA is the University's central financial accounting system in use by the Finance Office. Data is held in real time, so access to current, meaningful information is always available.
The structure of the system means that it can be rolled out to departments, for browsing purposes, relatively easily.
- access to up-to-date, detail and budgetary information
- access to historical data (1997 onwards)
- ability to export data to Excel for further analysis
- on screen analysis of data - sorting, sub-totalling, etc.
- ability to establish whether purchase/sales invoices have been paid
- elimination of the need for waiting for monthly print-outs - as soon as the period is closed all departmental transactions can be viewed on screen, printed off or exported to Excel
- code look up facility
- flexible search facilities
- flexible on-screen report views
This is a fully web-based system and you can step by step instructions in the CODA User Manual (staff only).
Please note that CODA is only supported using Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 11. It will not function correctly on any other browsers and is not compatible with Internet Explorer 10.
CODA - Period Closing Dates - 2017/18
|1||Tuesday 29 August 2017|
|2||Wednesday 27 September 2017|
|3||Friday 27 October 2017|
|4||Tuesday 28 November 2017|
|5||Wednesday 20 December 2017|
|6||Monday 29 January 2018|
|7||Monday 26 February 2018|
|8||Wednesday 28 March 2018|
|9||Thursday 26 April 2018|
|10||Tuesday 29 May 2018|
Wednesday 27 June 2018
|12||July 2018 - date to be advised|