PiCLS Symposium 2022
Wednesday 2 November 2022
PiCLS Symposium, Bonar Hall, University of Dundee
Join us for talks from renowned guest speakers, flash-talks, posters, and a drinks reception!
Sign up to present a poster. Prizes up for grabs for the three best posters!
Sign up for a flash-talk and get the opportunity to attend the speaker’s dinner and network with our esteemed guests.
- PCR BioSystems
- BMS Bio molecular systems
- Generon CliniSciences Group
- Professor Teresa Lambe is a researcher at the Jenner Institute, University of Oxford. She is a co-developer of the Oxford-AZ Covid-19 vaccine and is actively researching vaccines against a number of outbreak pathogens.
- Dr Malcolm Skingle is Director, Academic Liaison at GSK. He has worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 40 years and has a wide breadth of experience in management of research activities.
- Dr Kate Duncan, University of Strathclyde, investigates novel metabolites produced by oceanic microbes. She undertakes research which spans molecular biology, microbiology, phylogenomics, and oceanography including Antarctic expeditions.
- Dr Isidro Cortes Ciriano, EMBL-EBI, develops computational tools to characterise the patterns of mutations and genome instability processes in cancers through the analysis of genome sequencing data.
- Professor Fiona Watt, Director of EMBO, specialises in stem cells and their niches. Her team currently focusses on the control of human epidermal stem cells renewal and lineage selection by the niche.