University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 4HT
Thinking about applying to study a creative subject at college or university after you finish school? Then this is for you!
The Access to Creative Education in Scotland (ACES) Project is a national Widening Participation initiative, aiming to encourage and support senior-phase pupils from partner schools to consider careers and higher education in Art, Design and Architecture.
Our Explore Art School events will give you the opportunity to find out more about studying these subjects at higher level.
How the week will work:
On Monday everyone will take part in a drawing and making day. This day is a compulsory part of the week for everyone - we'll use the work we make on that day for development on the other days.
Then you can choose which of the events during the rest of the week you want to do. You can do as many or as few as you like!
You can choose from:
- Architecture (Tuesday)
- Jewellery & Silversmithing (Wednesday)
- Textiles (Thursday)
- Interior & Environmental Design (Friday)
(we'll be running Explore Days for other subjects in the autumn!)
If you aren't sure or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The events will take place at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art, Perth Road, Dundee, DD1 4HT
- All events will take place 10:00 -16:00
- The events are free to attend
- All materials will be provided
- Snacks and juice will be provided
- You will need to bring a packed lunch or money to buy lunch
- Support for your travel is available up to a certain amount. You will need to provide a valid travel ticket or receipt of purchase. If you would like to apply for travel support please select this in the ticket options and more info will be sent to you later!
- All of our events are designed with covid safety in mind. We'll adhere to the latest Scottish Government advice at the time. If anyone is concerned about this please send us an email.
We can't wait to see you!