Academic and Research Staff Annual Review Briefing Session - an introduction
Start Date: 7/12/2018
End Date: 7/12/2018
T8, Level 2 (OPD Training Room) Add to Calendar Organiser: Human Resources and Organisational Development
Briefing sessions, led by Professor Karl Leydecker and supported by a senior member of HR, have been arranged to provide advice and guidance to those considering applying for promotion under the Academic and Research Staff Annual Review.
This session will provide an introduction to Academic Promotion and the Annual Review Procedure.
The Annual Review procedure covers all aspects of academic re-grading including promotion to:
- Lecturer (Teaching and Scholarship) Grade 8,
- Lecturer (Teaching and Research) Grade 8,
- Researcher Grade 8,
- Senior Lecturer (Teaching and Scholarship) Grade 9,
- Senior Lecturer (Teaching and Research) Grade 9,
- Researcher Grade 9,
Closing date for applications for promotion is 1st March 2019.
Sessions have been arranged as follows -
An introduction to Academic Promotion and the Annual Review Procedure:
- Friday 7 December 2pm, T8 (OPD Training Room), Level 2, Tower Building, City Campus
- Tuesday 11 December 12 noon, Teaching Room 2, Library Block, Level 7, Ninewells Campus
Practical advice and how to make a strong application:
- Thursday 7 February 3.30pm, Teaching Room 3, Library Block, Level 7, Ninewells Campus
- Friday 8 February 9.30am, River Room 2, Level 9, Tower Building, City Campus
Further details on the Annual Review procedure for Academic and Research Staff can be found at: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/hr/policiesprocedures/aracadres/.